CategoriesEventsLocation ReportsMedia releasesNational market updatesPersonal advisersPIPA AdviserPIPA Annual Investor Sentiment SurveysPIPA Member ProfilesPIPA video updatesPIPA webinarsPodcastsProperty advisersProperty news
Doomsday property predictors wrong yet again as prices rally
Since the last edition, our sector has unfortunately been hit with a variety of new attacks on investors – seemingly as a way to reduce rental prices. PIPA has been publicly representing the interests of members and consumers in each one of these investor strikes and will continue to do so, thanks to the continued support of our members.
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- Investor attacks continue.
- Victoria named worst state in the nation for renters.
- Doomsday property predictors wrong yet again as prices rally.
- Colin Lee established Inspire Realty in 2020 and has already helped more than 300 people improve their financial futures.
- Rent freezes and rent caps will only worsen, not solve Australia’s rental crisis.
- Veronica Morgan elected to the PIPA Board of Directors.
- Plus, stay up to date with the latest property news and we welcome our newest members!