CategoriesEventsLocation ReportsMedia releasesNational market updatesPersonal advisersPIPA AdviserPIPA Annual Investor Sentiment SurveysPIPA Member ProfilesPIPA video updatesPIPA webinarsPodcastsProperty advisersProperty news
Industry sounds warning on “faux advisers”
With an influx of new entrants flooding the industry, inexperienced and untrained ‘faux’ advisers are on the rise. Stay ahead of the game and learn how to navigate this landscape with our expert insights and analysis.
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- PIPA launches inaugural conference.
- An influx of new entrants into the property investment sector over recent years has flooded the market with inexperienced and untrained “faux” advisers.
- Are rates and prices stabilising?
- QPIA members, Dan Irwin and Dane Roche, are both former Defence Force personnel who joined forces to establish Strike Property with an aim to build wealth for the Defence and ADF Veteran community through property.
- US regulators avoided a banking crisis by swift action following SVB’s collapse.
- The 2023 PIPA Brisbane Breakfast Seminar featured an expert panel discussion on the topic of “Solving the southeast rental crisis”.
- Plus, stay up to date with the latest property news and we welcome our newest members!