PIPA Accreditation Program
This program has been developed by PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) as an industry benchmark of knowledge and skills for individual investors and professionals in industries involved with property investment. The six modules can be done individually or as a complete course to deliver education for anyone wishing to develop and expand their personal knowledge on property investment, or look for a career in property investment advising as a Qualified Property Investment Adviser (QPIA®).
Welcome to Module 4: Finance and Structures. This is the fourth module in the QPIA Course. We talk about how to work with clients to gather relevant information from which to build sound property investment strategies. This module will provide an overview of both a client’s financial capacity as well as their borrowing capacity. You will need to have knowledge of different types of loans and loan products available to your clients and which ones may be more suitable given their personal circumstances.
We also cover the various loan structures, types of borrowers, and client ownership structures, which may be applicable to your clients. Each part of the loan application process is also covered.
* PIPA has developed the PIPA Accreditation Program, Qualified Property Investment Adviser (QPIA®) training which enables the use of the post-nominal QPIA® and logo. To achieve this standard and in order to keep this qualification at a current level, you will be required to:
- successfully complete the PIPA Accreditation Program;
- be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relative industry experience i.e. real estate & associated services, finance, or mortgage services etc;
- maintain full membership of PIPA or be gainfully employed by a member company;
- undertake the QPIA® Continuing Professional Development Program; and
- register the QPIA® status with PIPA, renewing annually.
** Please note that use of the QPIA® post-nominal and logo without complying with the items listed above is not permitted.**