You, as the property investment advisor have a key role to play in supporting the property investor through the process.
Your advice may include some or all of the following:
- Special conditions needed in the contract, including access to the property for repairs and renovation prior to settlement or ensuring the vendor carries out any necessary repairs and renovations prior to settlement
- Planning to ensure an income flow as soon as possible on settlement, either through the retention of existing tenants or attracting new ones
- Assisting the purchaser to find suitable financial institutions
- Helping with the negotiation of fees and charges
- Recommending solicitors or conveyancers to assist the purchaser with any development applications
- Providing advice on reputable building inspectors.