Getting the most out of this Learner Guide
It is important to let others close to know that you are completing this program and that you will need time and space to work through the course materials. This will assist in balancing your workload and seeking the necessary support or assistance to help you in your learning. It will also assist in minimising interruptions.
Ensure that your surrounding environment is suitable for learning. Consider such factors as sufficient lighting, room temperature, adequate seating arrangements, desk setup and comfort level. If small environmental factors are not right, it will be harder to focus.
It is important to take the time to thoroughly read all information and instructions carefully and complete the questions and activities as they arise.
Use this Learner Guide as your manual. Make it your own by making as many notes as you wish, in addition to the questions and activities included.
You will find a combination of Self Reflection questions and Activities included in this Learner Guide.
At this level of learning, your expectations are:
- To demonstrate some level of theoretical knowledge
- To apply a range of skills within this course
- To apply solutions to common and reasonably straightforward problems
- To take responsibility for your own learning and the application of your knowledge.
To be deemed competent in this qualification:
- Complete and submit all required assessment tasks
- Be assessed as competent for the requirements of each unit of competency.
The assessment methods used in this qualification, may include any or all of the following:
- Verbal Assessment and/or Telephone Role Play
- Short answer or project based assessment
- Trainer/Assessor Observation
The assessments will provide full instructions on how to complete them.
There are no pre-requisites for this educational program. It is expected that participants will come from a range of backgrounds including accounting, financial planning, banking, mortgage broking, real estate agencies and property development.
If you have any questions, you may contact PIPA head office via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify instructions.
Best of luck!