CategoriesEventsLocation ReportsMedia releasesNational market updatesPersonal advisersPIPA AdviserPIPA Annual Investor Sentiment SurveysPIPA Member ProfilesPIPA video updatesPIPA webinarsPodcastsProperty advisersProperty news
Investors offload dwellings en-masse but remain upbeat about year ahead
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- Our 2022 PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey results created a national media frenzy!
- Compared to this time last year, market and lending conditions are like night and day, with prices falling and interest rates rising.
- We have seen the cash rate jump up by an extraordinary 2.5 percentage points to now be the highest level in nearly a decade.
- Linda Johnson and Michelle Tucker both had diverse careers before combining their passions for property investment and property management.
- One of the most well-established practical observations in economics is that when we give an unemployed person a payment, it tends to delay their return to work.
- It’s been a challenging time in the construction sphere for both builders and property owners.