PIPA Accreditation Program
This program has been developed by PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) as an industry benchmark of knowledge and skills for individual investors and professionals in industries involved with property investment. The six modules can be done individually or as a complete course to deliver education for anyone wishing to develop and expand their personal knowledge on property investment, or look for a career in property investment advising as a Qualified Property Investment Adviser (QPIA®).
Welcome to Module 6: The Advice Model. In this module, we discuss the importance of working with clients in a way that builds their confidence and trust in the professionalism of the property investment adviser. In this module, we take you through to completion of their service, including all six steps of the property investment advice model.
Your communication skills as a qualified property investment adviser are paramount to the successful relationship between advisor and client. These skills are explored in this module. We also cover the after purchase considerations and how to maintain a long-term relationship with your client, as well as things you’ll need to consider such as recording and filing documentation and evaluating the success of the strategy on a longer-term basis.
All you need to do is to ensure you can help your clients select, buy, manage and realise the benefit of their investment, comes together here. Module 6 takes you from selecting properties to meet your their client’s needs right through to helping clients review their investment strategies to make sure their investment aims and goals are being realised.
* PIPA has developed the PIPA Accreditation Program, Qualified Property Investment Adviser (QPIA®) training which enables the use of the post-nominal QPIA® and logo. To achieve this standard and in order to keep this qualification at a current level, you will be required to:
- successfully complete the PIPA Accreditation Program;
- be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relative industry experience i.e. real estate & associated services, finance, or mortgage services etc;
- maintain full membership of PIPA or be gainfully employed by a member company;
- undertake the QPIA® Continuing Professional Development Program; and
- register the QPIA® status with PIPA, renewing annually.
** Please note that use of the QPIA® post-nominal and logo without complying with the items listed above is not permitted.**